Climate Controlled Units Are Preferable During Summer
As the summer temperatures continue to sizzle, seek relief from the heat by attending indoor, climate controlled storage auctions whenever possible!
Climate controlled units are fairly common these days, and many people choose to rent indoor, climate controlled units to help better protect their belongings. This is great for you as a storage unit auction hunter, because this means that the items inside the locker may be more valuable, and better well preserved from bugs, rodents, weather damage, and humidity.
As a storage auction hunter, you get the benefit of skipping the unforgiving sun, by finding indoor auctions, and enjoying the white noise hum of the facilities air conditioning! Not to mention the treasure you might find!
5 Steps To Finding Climate Controlled Storage Unit Auctions & Beating the Heat!
1. Register and subscribe to www.storageunitauctionlist.com today! We offer over 30% more storage auction listings than any other online source, making it easier for you to find these coveted indoor auctions! You can register today to receive a complete listing of auctions in your state! Our subscription models are affordable, with Low monthly subscription rates ranging from $1.99-$14.99. Our Low yearly subscription rates ranging from $14.99-$129.99.
2. Once you’re all signed up, you can then browse the complete listing of auction listings for the state you’ve subscribed to. At least 10% of all our auction listings provide information on the contents of the unit as provided to us from individual facilities, and in many instances this includes Unit Numbers up for auction.
3. Use the phone number we provide for each listing to contact the facility directly and inquire about the unit up for auction. From the comfort of your own home, you can easily find out if the units up for auction are indoor or outdoor.
4. Use your Storage Unit Auction List dashboard to find early morning auctions. While many auctions are held on outdoor storage units, you can still beat the heat and the crowds by attending early morning auctions before the sun is high in the sky and the pavement starts to feel like it may melt!
5. Typically, storage auction unit purchasers are required to clean out their units with 48 hours. With that in mind, consider waiting until the temperatures start to dip in the afternoon to completely clear out your unit! You can always sort, categorize and price items after the fact from a cooler local.
Comment below and let us know your best find from an indoor unit!
StorageUnitActionList.com, a member of the Self Storage Association, provides our customers with a comprehensive auction list in multiple auction formats for all 50 states and over 51,000 facilities. Subscribers can review over 10,000 auctions each month through their personal dashboard making storage auctions easy to find whether you’re treasure hunting for fun or running a profitable business.