Auctions Happening Now Nationwide:
About Auctions in Hawaii
The per capita wealth of Hawaii is higher than in other states, which leads to an above average opportunity for auction hunters and resale businesses. The islands of Maui and the Big Island hold auctions sporadically, while the island of Honolulu hosts the majority of the auctions in the state.
- Exclusive auctions not found on any other website
- Expansive auction listings with the largest online inventory of storage auctions
- An average of 2500 locations and 4000 auctions per state monthly
- A Printable live auction database with calendar view
- Access to auto auctions, estate sales, foreclosure auctions, government auctions, online auctions police auctions, real estate auctions, storage auctions and more!